Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I *heart* mail

I can’t believe Froggie is almost seven weeks old.


The time has flown by so fast that I’m already feeling the first (of many I’m sure) guilt pangs when it comes to my baby.

My first feelings of guilt come from photos.

I feel like maybe I haven’t taken any good enough photos. And I’ve been feeling really guilty about it, especially since I was on a six week c-section healing house arrest. Yes, I do have a digital camera (non dSLR), but these photos just don't seem to be good enough, *sigh*. But with Froggie growing bigger everyday, and losing his newborn features at en exponential rate, this tells me I need to make taking photos a priority, pronto!

One thing that I have been doing (while not taking photos of my baby), in between feeding, sleeping, changing nappies and play time, is waiting for the door to knock. Or even better, the unexpected door knock. Yes, I have had a lot of lovely visitors (thank you friends!), but the door knocking I’m referring to is the postman. Specifically, the postman who HAS TO knock on your door because he wants to deliver something that won’t fit into the letterbox *smiley face*.

I’ve said it before, but golly, I do love getting parcels in the mail. Check out this stash that came last week:


I haven’t received anything (so far)  in the mail this week *sad face* but I have been waiting for something for a few months now (but I can’t say what it is because he/she might look at this blog post) so I’m hoping it arrives before the end of the week.

Do you like getting parcels too? Leave me a comment on the best thing that has arrived in the mail at your house.

xoxo Bronwyn

P.S. the postman delivered the parcel I've been waiting for, my Mother's Day gift for my mum! Yes, I know Mother's Day was two months ago, and no, I'm not forgetful or slack. I ordered my mum some personalised jewellery at the beginning of April, and after waiting patiently, then not-so-patiently, and then sending some email rage, the parcel(s) finally arrive, and to my surprise, the jewellery company sends me two! (It must be their way of an apology!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Thoughts? Feedback?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...