Thursday, August 23, 2012

#9 Watch the entire Harry Potter movie series

So two things happened this week. The first is obvious (as the blog title indicates) I watched all of the Harry Potter movies. And I must say I enjoyed every single one. I’ll admit I didn’t really know much about the books/movies, and I thought the movies were going to be childish. But by the time I got to the third movie, I realised how wrong I was, which allowed me to enjoy the magic, enjoy the characters (especially Hermione), as well as question whether Hogwarts really does exist. I know it doesn’t, but I think it would be really cool if it did :)
 
And with that #9 can be crossed off:
 
9) Watch the entire Harry Potter movie series
 
The second thing that happened to me this week is … I’m dirty … I mean thirty!
 
I turned thirty on Monday and what a great day it was! It all started with a good morning kiss from mr gasket (awwww) followed by early bird birthday calls, SMS’s and Facebook messages. One of the  morning phone calls I got was from my mum, where she sang Happy Birthday, and told me she was going to call me thirty times, to which my first thought was
 
 maybe I’ll leave my mobile phone at home today… just kidding mum!
 
I was then off to morning tea with another brand new mama and a third time mama-to-be. It was a lovely morning tea with peppermint hot chocolate (yummers – got to find out how to make-it-myself), and a deliciously creamy strawberry tart. While we sipped and chatted, Froggie surprised me the most, and slept in the pram (best birthday present ever!)
 
After morning tea, Froggie and I did some window shopping, then picked up some groceries for my Mexican dinner, followed by my birthday ritual for the last five years, collecting my free (yes I said free) birthday Boost Juice. Thanks Boost Juice!
 
In the evening my immediate family arrived for the Mexican feast, bringing more singing and presents! We ended the evening with a four layer chocolate cake, sent Froggie to bed, and declared this birthday over.
 
 
Thanks again to everyone for their birthday well wishes!
 
xoxo Bronwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Thoughts? Feedback?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...